"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out & loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A RIDE!
“Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.” ~Henry Van Dyke
All right, that is too cute! I can't believe you were able to catch it on film---well, digital but you get the idea!! I would have been busted very quickly.
Great timing! I need to get better about keeping the camera close by. :-)
2 comments:
Cute! The caption should read, "Please can I go in too?", or "Oops, you caught me!"
Love that you are like me, the camera is always nearby~
All right, that is too cute! I can't believe you were able to catch it on film---well, digital but you get the idea!! I would have been busted very quickly.
Great timing! I need to get better about keeping the camera close by. :-)
Post a Comment