I am thankful that I was able to laugh when I received a "Happy 40th Birthday!" card last week since I really only turned 39. Since I stress a lot about aging (which probably ages me faster), if it really had been my 40th I probably would have not been so giggly.And I am very thankful that my high school girlfriends are headed here this weekend. Here is a picture of a picture of us back home from our first year of college. I keep this picture on my bedside table (when Nyah isn't carrying it around the house) in the same frame it was in when it was first taken. All but the girl (I can't say woman yet... it sounds too old for us!) on the bottom right (Michelle - Where Are You?) get together each year and it is always a fun, fun time!


4 comments:
Good luck with the race and have a great time with your high school friends!!!
Love the picture! Gotta love that 80's hair! Hope you have fun this weekend and good luck in the race this weekend...I know you will do great. When you want to go back to just 3 miles, give me a call!
Oh how fun!! I don't have best buddies from high school since we moved so much. I always have wondered what that would be like.
Hey, I'm over 40 now so can tell you what it's like when you get there. :-)
Have a great race!!
I am looking forward to Saturday and the BIG Race!! Have a blast with your friends...you deserve it!!
Doug
Post a Comment