I am thankful that 1 year ago yesterday we were blessed to find Wan Jin Pei on our agency's waiting child list, that we were chosen to be her family a few weeks later, and that she is home in our arms today.
Here she is in her referral picture (gotta love that hair!), at her first birthday with her foster sister Jin Jue (her parents will be bringing her home to CA early next month), on the day we met and adopted her, and pretty-in-purple this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
CONGRATS ~ How sweet and innocent she is!!
Hey I have been so behind on reading my favorite blogs. Nyah is such a cutie!!!! Sophie has turned into a real mess. She has a funny personality and has a hundrend different facial expressions. My 10yo drives her crazy too but she gets so excited in the morning when he wakes up!!!
Congrats on your run!! I have to say that I couldn't even run the first mile!!! I have given up on exercising...where do you find the time!!!!!
She is so happy & healthy & so darn cute!
What a great start to today, and you know that purple sweater holds a special place in my heart. Only the very special, beautiful girls get that one!!!!
Wow...it is hard to believe that she is doing so well. We are truly blessed! As I read the post it just brings such vivid memories back....Thanks for being such a great mom to all of our little ones.
Doug
Oh, how cute! Love the purple sweater. :-)
By the way, TAG! Check out my blog for details. Play if you'd like to. :-)
Post a Comment