Ronnie (Does anyone even call you that anymore?? I can't stop!),
I thought in honor of your birthday (since I don't have any anymore though it was a lot of fun when we shared one) I would pull out a few pictures from many moons ago. Since we missed the digital age by just a mere few years and since my scanner is broken, these are pictures of pictures... which make them look FAR OLDER than they are! Really!
Interesting how I look older than you in both these pictures. Must be an optical illusion or something because that just can't be!
Hope you have an awesome day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh my Kate, Caleb looks sooooooo much like you. I knew he looked like you now, but seeing you as a little one, wow he really looks like you. Your sweater you have on in the photo totaly looks like something from today. I guess its true all fashions come back:)
And Happy Birthday to you, as well as your 'big' brother.
Wow, do those pictures take me back!
I was going to comment too that Caleb looks so much like you...and when was your birthday?
Post a Comment