First, let's just say a toned-down Christmas due to the economy won't matter to Nyah as long as she continues to have soiled diapers and we grocery shop. This was her "toy" of choice yesterday (it was tightly knotted or I would have stopped the action... really, I would have).
And, finally, after weeks of trying, I was able to catch Nyah dancing. She typically stops when she sees the camera but she was a bit full of herself last night. Enjoy!And the "Wordless Wednesday" pictures from yesterday were chosen to show Nyah's true self... silly, always eating, happy, and a victim of bed-head.



3 comments:
Okay the dancing is wonderful. It's making me nervous for the high school dances, although maybe Cayden and Nyah will be the next dancing with the stars couple!!!!
Oh my gosh, how adorable!!!
Oh how stinking cute!!!!! I have got to figure out how to do video. You are so talented with all this computer stuff!!!!
Post a Comment