She gets so excited and wound up!
These are from her hip-hop dance group. There are five girls and they are such a cute bunch (I am not posting pictures of the other girls because I don't know if their parents would want me to). They each had their own little solo time.
Brynn also had her own little solo time after the curtain closed, when she peeked out from underneath it to shine one last smile at the audience. I didn't get a picture of that but hopefully it will come on the video I ordered.
Brynn also did a gymnastics routine but it was even more challenging to get pictures of as not only because shiny costumes under bright lights are not my friends, but she was also in the back. She did great and even showed the audience some crazy dancing numbers while waiting for her turn to tumble. I love her face in this one from the ending...
These two pictures are from rehearsal and I have to include them. This one was the first time they practiced the routine on stage... can you tell how it was going? Subtle is not Brynn's style!
And this one I love because I was lost on how to keep this LONG piece of material in her
Brynn was very appreciative at the end of the roses Grandma brought from her (from her own garden) and the bag of goodies from Grandma... can't go wrong giving the girl tic tacs and gum. And this year, the studio gave the dancers a medal and it appears Brynn thinks her head is the perfect place to show it off!
Soccer ended yesterday and I am on a Girl Scout camping trip at the moment so more pictures to come tomorrow!











2 comments:
Love the pics...and her enthusiasm is evident! Please save a ticket for me for the next show...or maybe Maggie will be there too one of these days~
Love the pictures...especially Ninja Brynn! So sorry you didn't capture the peek through the curtin!!
Dance lessons (don't ask) dollars
Costumes $60.00
recital fee $30.00
Brynn entertainment priceless
Sherry
Post a Comment