So he will get two posts because, well, Price deserves two posts!
Price is on the Rays again this year with many of his friends. He was so excited when he first saw the roster and has been excited for everything baseball since.
Doug tells me he has a quick bat and that that is a good thing.
The other day I saw Price safely on 2nd cheering on his teammate and friend Nate who was up at bat. I think that is a GREAT thing!
As for me, I was excited that I was able to sew his patch on straight and that so far, his white shirt is still looking pretty white except for one small spaghetti sauce stain from a quick meal before the rush to a pregame practice. No one else is excited about this, just me.
Price looks forward to game and I love to watch his subtle leadership skills in action.
Next year baseball will likely be a bit more competitive (meaning time consuming with the number of games and practices) so we have always said this will be the last year he can do both in one season. I am reconsidering that though and not because I know which he will ultimately choose (you win Doug!) but because while I want him to stick by commitments he makes to teams (being at practices and games faithfully), he really loves them both and I hate to make him give one up. So we will see. Soccer and dance posts are next...










3 comments:
Way to go Price! Nice Pictures mom!!
Dad
Awesome! Both Price, and the photos.
Great post about one of my favorite S boys!!
Post a Comment