Yesterday Caleb had another wrestling match and once again, I missed a big day (Nyah is sick). Caleb went 1-3 but that 1 was BIG ~ his first PIN ever! Yes! It was a race for Doug and I to see who could put it on Facebook first ~ we were so excited. Caleb was too when I talked with him on the phone last night (the match was 1 1/2 hours away) and considering Caleb was still wearing his singlet up until a few minutes ago when I made him change (eew!... I know; I was asleep when he got home yesterday and this morning he had on what I thought were just a shirt and sweatpants), I think he is still savoring the moment.
Doug would not take my new camera so I sent him with the point & shoot ready to capture the big happenings and I think he did really well!

Doug gave up on taking pictures and shot some video with the camera so here is a quick clip...
Yeah Caleb! We are so proud of you!!!
2 comments:
Wow! Good job Caleb! Congratulations! I wish we could all have been there, but we're cheering now.
Way to go Caleb!!! A-W-E---S-O-M-E!
P.S.: Doug you did great with the photos and video
Post a Comment