Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sisterly love... NOT!

I have mentioned before that Brynn and Nyah are not exactly buddies. Nyah loves Brynn, as long as Brynn is not getting Mommy's attention. And well, Brynn really isn't too fond of Nyah. For about 5 minutes a day she will be nice to her and help her out and after that, hours of hours of tattling on her mean little sister. I took these pictures while we were waiting for Daddy to pick us up for a doctor's appointment and thought they captured their feelings pretty well... well, a more light-hearted side of the ongoing battle...

sisters2

sisters

sisters3

Notice that big grin on Brynn's face? It is because Nyah is squished in the corner behind her!

5 comments:

Karen and The Nite Cru said...

Well if they are like my two they fight like cats and dogs but really do love each other, it is just invisible to us parents. And by the way, the picture of Brynn squishing Nyah is priceless! Nyah will get her chance, you just wait!!!!

Sherrie said...

Oh how I feel your pain....Joshua and Sophie drive each other crazy. Sophie doesn't quite understand that Joshua is not going to do everything she says. Joshua doesn't know how to not wrestle her down....uggh...I had them both in tears last night because they would not behave...joys of motherhood :)

Denise said...

Hee, hee, hee!!!!!!!

sarah said...

Looks like you have mastered the camera:)

Kristin said...

Oh I am so glad it's not just my house. Whew. We constantly have the love/hate thing going on. I didn't experience this much with the older two. Maybe because they are three years apart, maybe because they are boy/girl, I don't know. But the little ones are driving me bonkers!!