Monday, January 7, 2013

Week 1 of 2013

I am challenging myself again to trying to take a picture a day all year though I know myself well enough to know if I miss a day I will be upset and quit so rather than call it a 365 project, I am going to call it a 7 in 7 project. I will aim for a picture a day but will settle for 7 pictures in the 7 days if need be. The pictures may not be the most technically perfect... instead I am going to pick ones because they fit was going on that day and/or I have no other ones to choose from! Some are with the good camera and others with my phone camera... whatever I have on hand to capture the moment!

So for week 1 of 2013, here are seven... I did manage one per day.

Week1
January 1 ~ Bath time (or eating duck time), January 2 ~ One of my favorite Christmas decorations before it comes down, January 3 ~ Jessa hanging out with me in the car while we wait for an activity to be over, January 4 ~ Evan during a family card game of Scum (a game Caleb learned at church), January 5 ~ Haircut time... Nyah agree to 2-inches off and it looks great (and hangs in her face much less), January 6 ~ Skyping with the cousins since they didn't make it to VA this year (it was a crowded screen on both ends until the kids all opened their presents; they were too busy to chat after that), January 7 ~ Back to school and dance day. Jessa found these shoes in the lobby area and couldn't stop admiring herself in the mirror. She only gave them up to jump on the trampoline and to get the end-of-class lollipop.

No comments: