So I installed collage making software on my computer so the "time" excuse just got a little harder to make. Here is a little of what we were up to in December.
Doug and I went on a cruise to celebrate his 40th birthday (September). It was 5 days and 4 nights of relaxation and it was amazing.
I forgot I had already included some of the below pictures from Busch Gardens, oops. The dance pictures are from the girls' dance recital practice - I was on the cruise during the actual recital. Brynn takes a hip-hop class and Nyah takes a tap/ballet class and a gymnastics class. Nyah had a slight accident prior to going on with her gymnastics group so she had to wear her other costume. She looked really cute in the blue outfit but the red does make her easy to spot, lol. We made candy sleighs for the teachers at school this year. The kids picked out all the parts and I assembled. Brynn's brownie troop was in the local Christmas parade this year and we all had fun watching. The picture with Evan asleep makes me laugh. To say he has a gaming addiction might not be an overstatement... at least in this case it is Words with Friends.





No comments:
Post a Comment