Brynn started dance class & her gymnastics class last night. She was very excited to be a "hip hop dancer" and to the practice on the big balance beam. She did really well in class; the doors are shut so I cannot watch so when I say well I mean I didn't hear her voice, didn't hear the teacher have to redirect her attention, she didn't come out and say she needed to use the potty, and she didn't melt down due to exhaustion from 1 1/2 hours of class after being at school all day (her meltdowns have been in the morning when I try to get her out of bed). Doesn't she look great in her new "hip hop" outfit? She looks so grown up! The shoes aren't her dance shoes of course. No pictures at the studio and I am afraid to take her jazz shoes out at home in fear they will disappear.
Caleb started football last night. I guess he decided he needed to have a tougher appearance even though it is flag football... check out his eye...
That was the closest picture he would let me get without being restrained (it is blurry but it was the only one he didn't duck from; I think I bribed him) so here is another picture with dad helping the photographer.
It looks worse in person and when he first came in the house, the bump was the size of a small mountain. He injured it on his bike a few days ago on the same day my kids were arguing with me that I was a mean mom for making them wear helmets. He was, but the handlebars got him on his way down. I think it was the bikes revenge; Caleb is pretty tough on bikes trying to do stunts... thankfully Grandpa can fix loose chains, Mom can get chains back on, and Dad can replace tires when they pop going down a set of wooden stair!
Soccer for Evan and Price hasn't started yet. Should be soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Brynn looks so very cute! Yeiks about the black eye.
Love that hip-hop outfit...it is definitely Brynn's style.
And tell Caleb that eye is now a
'10'!
Post a Comment