First, this is B sleeping, taken in China by her foster family with the camera I sent after we had our pre-approval to adopt her. She is around 19 months old.
This is B again, the day after I met her in Nanchang. She was 2 years and 1 week old.
My favorite sleeping one of E at age 2 years, 3 month old. I am barely exaggerating if I say this is the first time he slept - I did not have many pictures to choose from since he didn't sleep for the first 10 months of his life, just cried and cried, and by the time he slept, I was too tired to take pictures. Not that I am still bitter or anything... ;)
I feel bad leaving the other two out but their sleeping pictures were before I went digital and the scanner is in the other room and I am just too darn tired. Someday...
Kate





No comments:
Post a Comment