This week Ikea is sponsoring a photo challenge called
America at Home and it has been fun trying to take pictures with the themes, though some I just can't do... heirlooms are short in supply at our house; dinner together, well sadly that is not happening much this week either; not sure exactly what a "sanctuary" looks like in a house jammed pack with kids; and I am off to work before the kids get up and I think the kids are lucky to get out of the house with shoes on so it is best not to leave Doug with an additional assignment to take pictures. I've been able to come up with some for the other days and I may try to fill in this weekend. Some of the pictures of the kids looked posed but they really happened this way... being blessed with beautiful weather this week helped. You can submit 3 pictures per theme (10 for the random so I still have a few more to go there).
I think the greatest thing about the challenge is I have pictures that prove to me my kids can get along, can have fun with each other, and can be darling 'cause the whine factor here lately has been off the scales!!!
Kate
1 comment:
Great pics! I sent in 2, but like you, had trouble with many of the themes. My favorite of yours is Evan looking through the shower door!
Post a Comment