Sunday, December 2, 2012

Photo Challenge Time...

I am going to try to not only start a photo challenge but actually finish one! I miss blogging and keeping a record of the family happenings but it never seems to make it to the top of the to-do list. Hopefully I'll do better than just the photo-a-day for December challenge but no promises. Here are Day 1 & Day 2...

Dec. 1 - Theme:  8:00
The girls and I went to Busch Gardens Christmastown this weekend. It was our annual weekend trip as the boys went to the ACC tournament game. It was so crowded and I have probably never felt more outnumbered. I took so few pictures. This one was from the train where I had the girls trapped and I didn't have to carry or push anyone.I'd like to go back (and not just to find Jessa's shoe that disappeared along the way), but not until everyone can walk the entire park. Build-A-Bear the next day was much more successful.

Day1_8pm


Dec. 2 - Theme: Elf
Tommy Z returned to our house this year the day after Thanksgiving. We aren't sure exactly what he did while we were gone but he clearly found the candy.

Day2_Elf


And here are a few more from Christmas Town of the girls.

20121201_1262web


20121201_1261web



No comments: