 |
| Cousins |
This post is about me. I have very few pictures of me since I am typically the one taking them but I am sure you will all forgive me for the pictures not matching the text since the pictures are of the super cute little people in my life.
 |
| Using the camera timer... so easy to get silly pictures ~ serious ones, not so much. |
I love New Years Day. Why yes, I could basically start new goals any day but I am a bit more motivated with the turn of the year.
 |
| Doug jumping in the picture. |
I have been thinking a lot of areas of my life that need some more attention than I have been giving them and I have a few goals... though at this point I am going to be realistic and try not to be too hard on myself if I slip up a few times. After all, for a mom of 6, any goal after the "simply get through the day with a bit of sanity" is a lofty one!
 |
| Price helping Nyah before her 1st soccer practice |
First, I want to be a more regular poster on the blog. I realized a few weeks ago, when I needed to look back at a post for some information, how much I will miss being able to look back at 2011 and really know what happened. The kids are growing so fast. So I am going to try to post at least once a week.
 |
| Sweet Jessa |
Next, I want to get into a running routine again. Between a baby who is the lightest sleeper I know and a mama's girl and the earthquake turning our schedule upside down and inside out, running has been hit or miss. I am signed up for a 1/2 marathon in March. I am going to do it but I need to be happy if I don't run it all. I hope by the marathon in November that I am in shape to run the entire time.
 |
| Evan being silly |
Of course, I would like to shed the baby weight. I would love to say that I am keeping some on because I am still nursing, but really that means I need to do less stress eating. Any tips on how to do that exactly are welcome.
 |
| Caleb... the earthquake has made his 7th grade year quite interesting. |
Finally, I have been considering doing a bit more with photography. Not sure which direction I would like to take but I hope to explore the options and at the least, spend more time improving my skills.
 |
Brynn being Brynn
Okay, for the next five days I am going to do a post on the events of 2011 and the kids so I have a record of things and then start that whole "start fresh" thing on the first! Happy New Year Friends!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment