Friday, October 21, 2011

Favorite Photo Friday: Moving Jessa into her dorm...

Okay, not really but it has been a while since I updated here obviously. It has been wild around here! There are so many things I have not recorded and probably some I just can't remember but I am am going to give it another effort.So there are a few blogs I read that still have special photo days so I am going to try to keep up with those, starting with Favorite Photo Friday (though I'll never be able to post just one, lol).

I did take pictures of the girls in their Halloween costumes over the past two weeks that I love but I'll post those closer to Halloween. Here are a few recent ones of Jessa while I was trying to take Brynn's picture. I'll give a bigger Jessa update on Sunday.

She learned to clap last weekend (the coloring in this picture looks odd to me... I was experimenting with some editing actions this week):
111018_6078

She crawls everywhere and is into everything ~ here she was trying to catch me while I was trying to photograph her!
111018_6075

And she loves having her siblings around and they love having her around! 
111018_6084

~ Kate

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Sweet photos!!

Cedar said...

Really adorable photos!