Thursday, November 18, 2010

Girl Talk...

With "the boys" planning several trips in coming weeks to football games, I decided last night that "the girls" need a little getaway. Disney on Ice is coming here in December and I thought that might be fun to go see but the show features the princesses and, well, last time we were at Disney Brynn was telling park employees, "Princesses are stupid." So before I booked the tickets I figured I better double check the interest even though I was pretty sure I had an ace-in-the-hole with the promise of a girls' night in a hotel.

Me to the girls: "I was thinking about taking you two to an ice skating show in Richmond in December."  Two sets of eyes light up.  "But Brynn, I want you to know it is a Disney show but it features the princesses."

Nyah's reply: "Me, me, me!" as she grins from ear to ear.

Nyah2

Brynn's reply, "Okay, but if I throw up some it is the princesses' fault."

Brynn

Lovely. This will be interesting...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaHa. She is so funny. I certainly hope Barbie doesn't make a surprise appearance with all her gross hair everywhere (as Brynn once told me) Enjoy!!

--Kelly

Karen and The Nite Cru said...

Let me know if you want some company.......Carter would love it and Cayden would even endure it for his best girlfriend!