Price turned 8 today! I offered him one last ride in the car last night in his booster seat, even though we really had no where to go, but he turned me down. Instead we had a small celebration, with just family, tonight.
Price will have a bigger friend party later this month… he is thinking he wants a football party so I am waiting as long as I can… like at least until the snow melts. He got an indoor basketball goal from Grandma and money from everyone else so I see some new video games in his future. We got him a Nint*ndo DSi but I ordered it late so it actually won’t get here until next week. Looks like we will be celebrating all month long at this rate! I don’t see Price complaining about that though!
Happy Birthday Price! We love you!





1 comment:
Happy late birthday Price!!!!
Post a Comment