Friday, July 24, 2009

Rain Dancing...

Yesterday our trip to the pool was cut short by an earlier-than-predicted rain storm.

late_july_2009 106

I think it is funny that the kids actually did very little swimming at the pool but didn't mind the rainy ride home in the golf-cart or jumping around in the rain outside.

late_july_2009 102

After a couple minutes Price realized something.

late_july_2009 103

I think the exact quote was "I am going to do a rain dance even though it is raining because the more it rains the more video games we get to play." Sad, but typically true. Gotta keep my sanity you know.

late_july_2009 111

Nyah wasn't sure if she wanted to participate ~ I think she was tempted by the fun of it but didn't want more rain since being home meant nap time for her.

late_july_2009 117

And Evan, well, he still does not like rain. He wasn't happy standing in the garage watching. He wanted everyone to come inside.

late_july_2009 118

The rain want away and we returned to the pool ~ after a nap and the typical daily allotment of video games.

1 comment:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

That is too cute! I'm guilty of letting my son play too many video games as well. Your children have the sweetest faces!!! Beautiful!

Have a great day!
Blessings,
Robin