Okay, the pace has got to slow down around here soon! Most of it is just the madness of the holiday season. Some of it is self-inflicted - I have taken well over 1000 pictures in the past 48 hours with my new camera. I am trying to shoot my pictures in manual mode instead of automatic mode so that has meant a ton of blurry pictures and a lot of frustration! Anyway, I am not going to post all 1000 so don't panic; here are just the ones that go along with what we have been up to. If you start to feel ill, it is probably because your eyes are tired of trying to focus pictures that will never be in focus. I apologize in advance!
Our new landscaping first... we now have a football "stadium" next to our house thanks to my husband, his dad, and our neighbor who allowed goal posts to be put up on his lot. I am not sure my husband ran the idea past the neighborhood housing committee... not sure bright gold goals are in line with the "rules." The kids are enjoying it and I am sure there will many football/soccer games taking place there; maybe I can make some money by opening a concession stand.
Here are Brynn and Flower... her new good friend. Flower was a Christmas gift from Price. As you can see Flower is busy being a computer buddy, a biking partner, and a hood ornament. I am not sure Flower is happy about her new "clothing" however.
Here is Nyah and her daddy having a bit of fun. I wish the pictures were clearer but even fuzzy you can see how much she loved "flying."
My brother, sister-in-law, two nephews, and neice are in town for a visit so we have spent a lot of time at my parents and I have had fun trying to take pictures of all the activities, and my kids have enjoyed that I have others to take pictures of and therefore, are stalked slightly less than usual. Here are a few of my favorites...
Here are some pictures from our visit to the Ginter Park Botanical Gardens this evening. I wish I had more but I had a fussy toddler and the inside places where I might have taken group pictures were really crowded. I love how the kids turned out the colors of the lights they were around in these. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for a fun evening!
Have a good night!
Kate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Looks like a GREAT time!!
OK ~ I have figured out how to use the mosaic maker, but how do I save and post them? Mine were big. I would love your help since I think your collages are GREAT!!
WeAreAdopting at yahoo THANKS!!
Boy, you most certainly are still very busy! Wow!
1000 pictures? I think my hands would be stuck in the picture-taking position if I took that many. So glad you are enjoying your new toy!!
How fun to have football goals in the backyard. Maybe the HOA won't care. Maybe???
We wanted to do Ginter Park, but never did...maybe next year. I think your pics are great!
I am also getting blurry pics...that photography class is calling me name. Would you help me start a photography blog...you know, in your spare time? Hee Hee!
Nate keeps asking when he can go play football on the S's football field...hint, hint!!
Post a Comment