![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |
It is so hard to believe that it has been 4 1/2 years since the doctor told me on a Friday that I wasn't pregnant only to have the ultrasound technician tell me on Monday that I was 13 weeks along!! As pay back for me missing the whole first trimester of his existance, Evan has made it his personal mission to make sure I always know he is around. He's gone from screaming fits and no sleep the first year through the last three filled with endless energy, requests to play ball, and a zillion questions! And along the way, he has made us laugh and laugh, even when we shouldn't. And today, well lets just say that he knew he was the King of the castle... "But I'm the birthday boy" was heard at least once an hour.
Happy birthday Evan!!!! This is your big year for you now that you are finally old enough to play t-ball after years of having to watch others play sports and wanting to join them; now you just have to wait until June for the season to start! But you are on your way to your big dream... to play every sport! We love you are are so proud of you!
Hugs and Kisses!
Mommy & Daddy






3 comments:
Happy Birthday Evan! We would like to just freeze you the way you are now...but since we can't, we will breathlessly await what excitement your next year will bring.
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa
I have a special spot in my heart for Evan! Happy Birthday buddy~
Evan -
What an awesome birthday party! I still can't believe you got a toy out of the stuffed animal machine. Thanks for having us at the party, we had the best time.
Enjoy your cup!
Post a Comment