Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Camera Troubles & Busy Days


Our camera died and to be honest, most of the fun of blogging is showing off pictures of the kids so I apologize for the lack of posts. We have also been very busy. The good news is that we should be getting pictures back at the end of the week from a short trip to VA Beach where we used a disposable camera and now, we have a new camera! Yeah! So now I need to make up for lost time so there will likely be posts daily at least for a few days. Here is one of my favorites for now.

E and P are insisting that B has buried C's Chewbacca toy. Now our ground is very hard and B is just not that strong so I have my doubts since they have been digging around looking for it a few times since this picture was taken but E and P keep insisting she did and in this picture, they were discussing the burial spot. C is upset that they will never find it and either E or P made the comment that B just wanted "to grow a Chewbacca tree." B is in her "I don't know where it is" pose.

More tomorrow,
Kate

No comments: